Dear FBC Family,
The days are unique, the challenges are many, but our God is forever faithful! Our God is a very present help in times of trouble (Psalm 46:1). We rest entirely in Him. This letter is to help communicate some incredibly important details to you as we move forward. We are not able to meet together as a church for a season, but we must stick together. We have a plan in place for 3 weeks (March 22- April 11). After that time, we will re-evaluate and see what our needs will be.
“3 Week Plan”
• Youth and Adult Sunday School classes will meet online at 9:30 am (your teacher will be in touch with you to give more specific instructions. If you do not have a Sunday School class, today more than ever, I encourage you to join one. If you need help finding one that fits your needs, please call our church office. We are encouraging children to participate with their parents for the Sunday School hour.
• Online worship service at 10:30. You can watch it on our website at fbcmustang.org or Facebook Live. Other options include Roku and Amazon FireTv. If you have questions about any of these, please call our church office.
• Family Bible Study from 6:30-7:00 pm. This will be a time for the entire family to gather around the computer or television for Biblical teaching midweek.
• After the Family Bible Study, our Youth Ministry will have “Elevate Live,” which will be an online worship time. Further, our Music Ministry will also have a time of online teaching beginning at 7 pm.
Pastor’s Daily Devotion
• Join us on our church’s Facebook page for a daily time of Scriptural encouragement at 10 am. These will be broadcast over Facebook Live and will be on our church’s Facebook page for viewing any time of day. Our Pastoral Staff will rotate leading through a brief time of teaching and equipping.
Efficient communication is a must during this unusual season. Please make sure you can receive communication from us on each of the following formats:
• Church texting – If you do not currently receive our church texts, please text the phrase “fbcmustang” to the number 95577
• Church email – If you are not receiving our church emails, please email email@example.com and ask to be added to our list
• Church Facebook page – Go to fbcmustang and “like” our page to be able to stay updated with everything
• Church webpage (fbcmustang.org) – this is where you can find daily updates as well as previous sermons and worship services
The ministry and mission of our church must continue even during these extraordinary days. Your faithful giving has never been more important. We desperately desire to continue being able to fund ministry to our people as well as supporting our missionaries and partnerships. There are several ways to continue giving to the Lord:
• Mail financial offerings to the church office (928 N. Mustang Road, Mustang, Ok, 73064)
• Bring to the office (we are open Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30)
• Online giving – you can go to our webpage (fbcmustang.org) and click the green “Give” button. This will allow you to give safely and securely.
We love you, church family, and are here for you. Please let us know how we can help. ~ Pastor Michael